The 2013 ClientWhys Tax Update & Review Seminar Schedule
We have just released our 2013 live 2-day California seminar schedule. We expect this year to be full of important information to help manage your practice and client issues. The live format will provide much more insight than an online or self study course. This isn't the year to cut back. This live tax update seminar takes place in November and will cover all of the tax changes for 2013 and planning issues for 2014 in detail, including the provisions of the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012 and the delayed provisions of the Patient Protection Act. It will include everything needed for CPAs, Enrolled Agents and California Registered Tax Preparers to prepare 1040/540 returns for 2013 and to help your clients plan for future years. California differences and issues are integrated within the presentation and in our seminar text, the 900+ page Big Book of Taxes. You will also receive a self-installing computerized version of the Big Book of Taxes eBook and free access to our CWconnect E-mail Tax Help Forum. We strive to be the best and provide you with the most value for your money.
Order by June 1, 2013 for $328, to take advantage of our early registration price.
Choose from any of our 10 convenient locations:
- 1040ARC13 - 1040 Review & Update Arcadia 11/5 & 11/6
- 1040FRE13 - 1040 Review & Update Fresno 11/19 & 11/20
- 1040LM13 - 1040 Review & Update La Mirada 11/14 & 11/15
- 1040ONT13 - 1040 Review & Update Ontario 11/13 & 11/14
- 1040SD13 - 1040 Review & Update San Diego 11/11 & 11/12
- 1040SJ13 - 1040 Review & Update San Jose 11/21 & 11/22
- 1040STO13 - 1040 Review & Update Stockton 11/20 & 11/21
- 1040TOR13 - 1040 Review & Update Torrance 11/12 & 11/13
- 1040VAN13 - 1040 Review & Update Van Nuys 11/7 & 11/8
- 1040VEN13 - 1040 Review & Update Oxnard 11/6 & 11/7
Check out the many advantages of our seminar:
- Up to 29 hours of CPE for the price of 16
- Year-round support with our CWconnect E-mail Tax Forum
- All of the top issues are covered to prepare you for the coming tax season
- Includes our industry-leading 900+ page textbook, the Big Book of Taxes
- Integrated California Differences
- Free self installing computerized and searchable Big Book of Taxes eBook provided to all attendees
Lee Reams II
I am a marketing junkie who has spent the last 20 years developing and executing "best in class" word-of-mouth marketing campaigns. With over 10,000 happy clients I think we are on to something. The explosion in web marketing and social media have redefined the way independent professionals market their practices. Follow my blog to see if you can take some of our actionable ideas to market your own practice.