New Ethics for California CPAs CPE Course
Brought to you by our friends at FER (Financial Education Resources), this comprehensive CPE course covers it all. The California Board of Accountancy ethics requirement is a 2-part requirement. ClientWhys is offering the 4-CPE hour Ethics for California CPAs course online. The 4-CPE hour Ethics for California CPAs course satisfies the ethics requirement that needs to be met EVERY time you renew (once every 2 years).
After completing this 4-hour course, a participant will have a better understanding of:
- The various alternatives people use to consider ethical issues and morality and how one's perspective influences decision-making.
- Theories of ethics that can help to incorporate stakeholder considerations into decision-making.
- Ethical issues that arise in a business context and what to do when your superior engages in a questionable or unethical act that may impact the financial statements.
- Case studies in ethics and how to meet one's ethical and professional obligations.
- How to resolve ethical conflicts.
- How to protect yourself against ethical breaches and legal liability.
Lee Reams II
I am a marketing junkie who has spent the last 20 years developing and executing "best in class" word-of-mouth marketing campaigns. With over 10,000 happy clients I think we are on to something. The explosion in web marketing and social media have redefined the way independent professionals market their practices. Follow my blog to see if you can take some of our actionable ideas to market your own practice.