How to Use Thank You Cards to Improve Client Retention
Simple tasks, like sending out thank you cards, can have a profound impact on your client relationships. This is especially true for thanking clients who refer prospects to you. A lack of an acknowledgement is the surest way to stop the referrals from coming. Showing appreciation for your client relationships are more effective than proclaiming how great you are.
But how do you manage this task when you are battling the clock every day? Modern CRM systems allow building of templates that can be distributed via email in seconds. For example, ClientWhys Communication Portal already has a built-in library of thank you and birthday cards and much more. Simply click on the card you want to send and select a client or group of clients. It is that easy.
5 Reasons to Start Using Thank You Card Marketing Today
- People do business with, and refer business to, people that they know, like, and trust.
- Expressing appreciation is not the only reason for sending cards. Birthdays, anniversaries, and other life events should be commemorated.
- Don’t be forgotten. Thank you messages keep you and your firm in front of clients and prospects.
- Build relationships based on trust and respect.
- Time and cost savings—nothing is more immediate or cost effective than online thank you cards.
Lee Reams II
I am a marketing junkie who has spent the last 20 years developing and executing "best in class" word-of-mouth marketing campaigns. With over 10,000 happy clients I think we are on to something. The explosion in web marketing and social media have redefined the way independent professionals market their practices. Follow my blog to see if you can take some of our actionable ideas to market your own practice.