Don't Miss Out! ClientWhys' Two-Day Fall Update & Review Discount Expires 9-23-11
Our two-day 1040 Review & Update Seminar doesn't offer just a live presentation and flimsy seminar notes. Our comprehensive seminar combines one of the top-speaking teams in the nation with our take-home 900+ page textbook and searchable research CD. Compare our price and offering to any seminar in the U.S. and you will be surprised! We are offering $20 off if you register by September 23, use Coupon Code EA9211.
Look at the benefits:
- The Big Book of Taxes - This highly acclaimed 900+ page printed text is so complete that it is widely used as a primary reference during tax season. Better yet, it includes California differences throughout.
- Digital Versions of the Big Book - Each year in the past, ClientWhys has provided, late in December (after all the last minute changes), seminar attendees with a searchable digital version of the Big Book of Taxes to load on their computers. Because Congress has been changing the laws faster than most can keep up with, ClientWhys is going the extra mile for students. So, starting this year, students will be able to download quarterly updates (or more often if needed) to that digital text so it will always be up to date.
- 24-hours of CPE - This includes 16-hours of live instruction, plus an 8-hour online supplemental course that includes 2 hours of Ethics for Enrolled Agents and CTEC preparers.
- CWconnect Membership - ClientWhys operates a very popular online community of tax practitioners who share their tax and practice management expertise with other members. Membership is limited to seminar attendees and ClientWhys customers across the nation. ClientWhys tracks the more prevalent issues and includes them in the update.
- Lunch Both Days - Although only coffee is provided in the morning, we will treat you to a full lunch both days and soft drinks in the afternoon.
- What You Will Learn - The seminar covers all new and significant tax law changes in detail, including those taking effect from prior legislation, revenue rulings, tax court cases, revenue procedures, and letter rulings. You will come away with everything you need to prepare returns for 2011. Plus ClientWhys takes great care in tracking law extensions, sunsets, etc. so students will be better prepared to service their clients' future planning needs.
- Solutions to Troublesome Issues - Issues and situations most encountered by students, practitioners, and other professionals throughout the year are identified and addressed in the seminar. The course is packed with strategies that will help to minimize the tax burden on your clients. After all, that's what it's all about!
- A-Rated speakers, including Matt Brodie, CPA, Lee Reams, EA, and Art Werner, JD.
- Can't Make the Local Seminar? You can attend any of the following locations, and our chapter still benefits. You might even make a little vacation trip out of it.
10/31 - 11/1 San Diego Handlery Hotel
11/1 - 11/2 Torrance Holiday Inn
11/2 -11/3 Arcadia Embassy Suites Hotel
11/3 - 11/4 Ontario DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
11/7 - 11/8 Oxnard Courtyard by Marriott Oxnard
11/8 - 11/9 Van Nuys Airtel Plaza Hotel
11/9 - 11/10 La Mirada Holiday Inn
11/14 - 11/15 Fresno Four Points by Sheraton
11/15 - 11/16 Stockton Hilton Hotel
11/16 - 11/17 Walnut Creek Walnut Creek Marriott
11/18 - 11/19 San Jose San Jose Airport Garden Hotel
You can register by calling 800.442.2477 x 1 or register on line at www.clientwhyscpe.com