Accountants convert more website leads to clients in a few easy steps.
According to the Harvard Business Review, businesses that respond to leads within an hour generate 7 times the conversations. Yet only 37% of companies respond to new leads within an hour. In today’s more competitive landscape, your reputation and responsiveness will directly affect your success. Setting up an action plan and automated follow up program will help you convert more leads to paying clients.
Introducing ClientWhys Lead Automation, exclusively for accountants.
ClientWhys Lead Automation is a powerful tool, but it's only one part of your marketing machine. With ClientWhys interconnected tools, you can build a pipeline of new, engaged prospects, nurture them with automated email campaigns and close more new business.
1) Collect Leads – ClientWhys web forms will entice visitors to schedule appointments, assign up for your newsletter or ask questions.
2) Be responsive – ClientWhys lead automation will notify you 24/7 via text and email of a new web inquiry.
3) Grade Prospects and start auto follow up campaign – Choose campaigns focused on Tax Preparation, IRS Tax Problems or Accounting. Use our default content or make it your own.
4) Convert visitors to clients - At any time you can copy over the prospect settings into your live client account.
5) Add prospects to your email lists for further follow up.
View ClientWhys Lead Automation Overview:
Lee Reams II
I am a marketing junkie who has spent the last 20 years developing and executing "best in class" word-of-mouth marketing campaigns. With over 10,000 happy clients I think we are on to something. The explosion in web marketing and social media have redefined the way independent professionals market their practices. Follow my blog to see if you can take some of our actionable ideas to market your own practice.