Accountant Marketing Webinar - The Top 10 Marketing Questions
Changes in the way CPAs, EAs and tax professionals attract new clients has changed dramatically in the last few years. The web has made everything transparent, so what people say about you online matters. In this webinar Brad Cooper and Lee Reams II provide answers to the most common questions facing tax and accounting professionals.
The top 10 marketing questions we cover in depth:
1) Do I need to be online?
2) What matters most with my website?
3) Do I need to be on social media?
4) How should I use email marketing?
5) How do I show up in Google searches?
6) How do I get more clients?
7) What if I am in a small town or work from home?
8) Do I need to ask for reviews?
9) Should I pay for advertising?
10) Should I get some help?
Lee Reams II
I am a marketing junkie who has spent the last 20 years developing and executing "best in class" word-of-mouth marketing campaigns. With over 10,000 happy clients I think we are on to something. The explosion in web marketing and social media have redefined the way independent professionals market their practices. Follow my blog to see if you can take some of our actionable ideas to market your own practice.