A refund isn't the only way to make your firm look better!
Keeping your clients up-to-date with the latest tax law changes, the Affordable Care Act, and new tax rates builds goodwill with your client base. Driving more off-season consultations and generating more referrals are the life-blood of any successful tax practice.
ClientWhys Pocket Tax Guide does the work for you, by providing a professional summary of the year’s tax changes and rates that clients will reference year round.
The 2014 Pocket Tax Guide will include the following:
- Income Tax Rate Schedule
- Business Asset Expensing
- Standard Deductions
- Education Benefits
- Tax Calendar
- Social Security
- Future Value Table - Annuity
- Per Diem Rates
- Income Tax Rates Life Expectancy Table ·
- IRA Limits
- Estimated Tax Payments
- Retirement Plan Limits
- Trust & Estate Tax Rates
- Estate & Gift Tax Schedule
- Personal Exemptions
- Standard Mileage Rates
- SS, Medicare & SE Tax
- Summary of Significant Tax Changes
- Tax Equivalents - Muni Bonds Health Care Provisions
- 8-Panel Format, 3.5"x8.5" (Opens to 8.5"x 14), Packaged 25 per Unit
- Available with personalization, Full color printing
- PDF edition in print and web ready formats
- Ships December 2013 (pending legislation permitting)
Lee Reams II
I am a marketing junkie who has spent the last 20 years developing and executing "best in class" word-of-mouth marketing campaigns. With over 10,000 happy clients I think we are on to something. The explosion in web marketing and social media have redefined the way independent professionals market their practices. Follow my blog to see if you can take some of our actionable ideas to market your own practice.