7 Reasons Why You Must Upgrade Your Accountant Website
If your website is more than 1 year old, it is most likely not built for the mobile web. Responsive website design makes it possible for your website to easily adapt to the device on which it’s being viewed, from an iPhone to a desktop monitor. If you’re starting to realize that your website should be responsive, you’re onto something. But more than that, you’re smarter than your competitors.
Stand out from the crowd. Most accounting firms are still using 5- to 10-year-old website technology that is barely functional on smaller screen sizes. These websites are also missing the browsers tools such as Click to Call, Google Maps, and many others
Test out your site in smaller screen sizes with this helpful tool - http://mattkersley.com/responsive/
Still think your old website is going to get you by in the future?
- More than 50% of users now browse the Internet on mobile devices.
- Non-responsive websites are very hard to read on smaller screens.
- Having both mobile and desktop versions of websites is costly, and they remain constant design-wise.
- Responsive websites just look more professional.
- Responsive websites will convert more visitors.
- It's good for your SEO rankings. Search engines want to send visitors to sites they feel match what they are looking for. More importantly, they've stated that they rank sites optimized for mobile higher in mobile searches.
- Responsive email newsletter templates are easier to read and will provide higher response rates.
So, the question is, how much do you need to invest in developing a responsive design?
The answer is, it depends.
A custom responsive website could cost anywhere from $2,500 to $15,000 to develop. Or you could get instant gratification by finding a vendor who has already refined responsive website design and offers monthly packages that you can customize.
ClientWhys has packages starting at $40 per month that are loaded with additional tools, such as automated email newsletters, secure client portals, eCards, blog content, and much more. So, if you're looking to switch, take a look at the best in responsive accountant website design.
Visit some ClientWhys responsive sites below to see the difference.
Lee Reams II
I am a marketing junkie who has spent the last 20 years developing and executing "best in class" word-of-mouth marketing campaigns. With over 10,000 happy clients I think we are on to something. The explosion in web marketing and social media have redefined the way independent professionals market their practices. Follow my blog to see if you can take some of our actionable ideas to market your own practice.